The GSA IT Schedule 70 is the largest and most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. It is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule that grants agencies direct access to technical experts, products and IT solutions to address the government IT Community’s information technology needs.
GSA IT Schedule 70 Design
Agencies can access industry professionals and services through Special Item Numbers (SINS). These SINS cover the most general purpose commercial IT hardware, software and services. The IT Schedule 70 allows for choice, flexibility, ease of use and access to the highest quality of IT products, services and solutions from small businesses and industry giants.
GSA IT Schedule 70 Features & Benefits
- Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ)
- Compliant with federal cybersecurity guidelines
- SIN 132-51 Information Technology Professional Services includes maximum hourly rates
- Task orders and blanket purchase agreements
- Addition of incidental items
- Meet security mandates and guidelines
Buchanan & Edwards GSA IT Schedule 70 Price List
Buchanan & Edwards GSA IT Schedule 70 Contact Info